– NICE guideline AECOPD 2016
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is currently the fourth leading cause of death worldwide. However, the impact of COPD on public health can be alleviated by prevention and appropriate management using methods based on the latest evidence available. The newest version of the GOLD COPD strategy includes a revised definition of COPD, a refined ABCD assessment tool, discussion of inhaler technique, a shift toward a personalised approach to treatment, and more, to account for recent literature from 2015 and 2016.
Chi tiết mời đọc giả xem tại đây.
Tin khác đã đăng
- – COMMUNITY AQUIRED PNEUMONIA IN 2017: Some issues neeeded for agreement 22/02/2017
- – GLobal Initiative for Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease GOLD 2017 15/01/2017
- – Small lung lesions invisible under fluoroscopy are located accurately by three-dimensional localization technique on chest wall surface and performed bronchoscopy procedures to increase diagnostic yields 15/01/2017
- – The 8th Edition Lung Cancer Stage Classification 07/01/2017
- – NICE guideline Tuberculosis 2016 06/01/2017