Surgery Access in tropical areas and Updates in Oncology
Dear Colleagues, Friends and Students, It is our very great pleasure to inform you about our next International Conference entitled: Surgery Access in tropical areas and Updates in Oncology. We are planning a Conference to engage researchers, practitioners, students involved in Surgery and Oncology from all over the globe. It is our desire that they will share and enhance knowledge transfer about the latest advancements, challenges and opportunities, collaborations and advancements.
You are kindly invited to send your abstract and participate to our conference at Hai Phong University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Haiphong city, Vietnam from 8th to 10th November 2017.
Please, see the Call for abstract below for your consideration sending your communications to the different sessions of our conference.
Key dates of our conference:
– Abstract submission deadline: Aug. 31st, 2017.
– Announcement of the acceptance of the abstract: Sep. 30th, 2017.
– Open for registration: May 1st, 2017.
Please visit the Conference Website at: http://hpmu.edu.vn/surgery_oncology2017
If you know anyone/any group of students that might have an interest, please forward this email to them.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Call for abstract
More than 5 billion people in the world do not have full access to safe, affordable and timely surgical care, especially in lower-middle-income countries (Lancet Global Health, 2015). No global funding organization focuses specifically on the provision of surgical care, and none of the major donors are willing to support and acknowledge surgery as an imperative part of global public health. In Vietnam, there are not any studies on surgery access conducted in Vietnam.
Besides, there are more than 14 million people in the world suffer annually from cancer and more than 8 million deaths of this disease. It is predicted that there will be approximately 30 million new cancer patients which cause 20 million deaths in which two third are in developing countries. In Vietnam, there are around 170000 to 180000 new cases of cancer each year leading to 80000 to 90000 deaths.
As the reasons mentioned above, Hai Phong University of Medicine and Pharmacy together in collaboration with the French Académie Nationale de Médecine and the French Société de Pathologie Exotique organize the international conference on “Surgery Access in tropical areas and Updates in Oncology” in Hai Phong city (Vietnam) from 8th to 10th November 2017. This is an occasion for researchers, health managers, surgeons and oncologist have opportunities to discuss on public aspect of surgery and to updates advances in oncology.
MAIN THEMES OF THE CONFERENCE:
- Theme 1: Surgery access in tropical areas
- Surgery in tropical areas: essential needs
– Trauma and surgical urgency
– Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Surgery in tropical areas: specific characteristics and barriers
– Materials and human resources
– Risk of infection
– Anaesthesia, resuscitation and blood transfusion
– Culture aspects
- Surgery for all
– Financial strategy and surgical training
– National models (Vietnam, Cambodia…)
- Surgery access in other surgical majors
- Open communications in tropical medicine
- Theme 2: Updates in Oncology
- Epidemiology and Screening of cancer
- Updates in diagnosis of cancer
- Updates in treatments of cancer
– Biological and Endocrinal therapy
– Pain management and palliative care
The Conference would like to invite you submit your related work from this day till Aug. 31st, 2017, and announce the acceptance of the abstract by Sep. 30th, 2017.
The Conference will also open for registration by May 1st, 2017. You are welcome to visit the Conference Website: http://hpmu.edu.vn/surgery_oncology2017
We look forward to your participation and productive involvement in this important event.
Co-Presidents of the conference:
– Professor PHAM Van Thuc, President of Haiphong University of Medicine and Pharmacy
– Professor Yves Buisson, President of French Société de Pathologie Exotique
– Professor Yves Juillet, Secretary General of The Foundation of French Académie Nationale de Médecine
Contact with us:
- Ms. Trinh Thanh Xuan: Tel: +84 1652 578 697 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Mr. Le Tran Tuan Anh: Tel: +84 936 662 204 Email: email@example.com
International Conference Secretariat
“Surgery Access in tropical areas and Updates in Oncology”
Tin liên quan ...
- Hội nghị khoa học hô hấp Hapresco 2020: Đánh dấu năm thứ 6 liên tiếp được tổ chức đầy thành công tại Bệnh viện đa khoa Quốc tế Hải Phòng 24/10/2020
- Các bài báo cáo Hội nghị khoa học hàng năm, Cần Thơ ngày 19, 20/06/2020. 22/06/2020
- Báo cáo khoa học Thông điệp cuối năm, Cần Thơ 2019 30/12/2019
- Báo cáo khoa học Hội nghị Hô hấp Hải Phòng HAPRESCO 2019 31/10/2019
- Báo cáo khoa học hội nghị đề kháng kháng sinh trong viêm phổi cộng đồng và viêm phổi bệnh viện 29/10/2019